Salon East Policies
Promotions cannot be combined with any other specials/promotions or used on "package" specials.
Consultations are free. However if you don't show up you will then be charged $50.
Your appointments are very important to the team members of Salon East Salon & Spa, it is reserved especially for you, we understand that sometimes schedules adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 48 hour notice for cancellations.
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Our appointments are confirmed 48 hours in advance because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked, possibly, months ago. Since the services are reserved for you personally, a Cancellation Fee will apply.
- Less than 24-hour notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount and forfeiture of a $30.00 fee.
- “NO SHOWS” will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount and a $30 fee applies before a new appointment is scheduled.
- Appointments made within the 24-hour period and need to cancel, the client then must cancel within 4 hours of appointment time or will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount and a $30 fee applies before a new appointment is scheduled.
- When making a reservation, a credit card must be linked to your account. Multiple services or combos not being canceled 24 hours in advance will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount. A credit card “HOLD” transaction may be made on your credit card to reserve the appointment time for specific services.
- You must call our front desk staff to make your cancellation. 262-673-5633. No cancellations are accepted online.
The cancellation policy allows us the time to inform our standby guests of any availability, as well as keeping our team members scheduled filled, thus better serving everyone. All customers are given 1 emergency cancelation to accommodate unforeseen circumstances. If you arrive after 15 min. of your scheduled time you will be charged 100% of your appointment and $30.00 fee. Salon East Salon & Spa policies are presented and provided in the best quality and tradition of excellent servicing for our established and future clientele. Thank you for viewing and supporting our policy criteria.
Any returned check will result in a $25.00 service charge plus the face amount of the check to be paid before any other services can be rendered.
All fees for services rendered are expected upon completion of services. We will be more than happy to discuss all charges and fees. Considering that all services are individually priced, please request a total price prior to receiving services.
Retail products may be returned with a valid receipt within 30 days of purchase. A store credit/gift card will be issued for all returns. (No cash credit)
- No cash refund will be given after you have left the salon.
- If you have any problem or concern to the service staff please inform us at checkout.
- If you paid and left the salon, we will consider that you accepted and was happy with the complete result of service/staff.
- No refund will be given just because you simply changed your mind.
- If another business or yourself has altered or touched what was done within our business we can not refund you nor redo your service.
We accept Visa, Master Card, and Discover.
As of March 1, 2019 we no longer accept SPA FINDER GIFT CARDS